Give your students a powerful edge as they enter the business world
KEY BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
- Discover the importance of branding and self-promotion for career success
- Increase self-confidence by enhancing communication styles
- Apply the principles of appearance to business and personal environments
- Establish a positive reputation online and avoid common pitfalls
- Learn four ways to establish presence and credibility
- Prepare for the interview process and apply new insights to career goals
- Be better positioned to enter the workforce
KEY BENEFITS FOR YOUR COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY
- Enhance its reputation through positive alumni representation
- Access sponsorship opportunities to increase visibility
- Establish stronger and more permanent community relationships
- Increase advancement opportunities for disadvantaged students
- Build greater alumni loyalty and support
Many young professionals begin new careers without the basic corporate skills they need for success. They face unique challenges when entering the business world—including inexperience, a lack of knowledge of business standards and norms, no personal brand, and inadequacies in communication and other skills.
AMA’s Career Prep Conferences help them to assimilate into the business world by gaining a practical understanding of corporate mindsets and cultures. These impactful one-day events offer skills, knowledge and hands-on practice to guide them in working effectively in a business environment and building credibility. They’ll have opportunities to network and make new professional connections, learn from expert program leaders, develop their personal brand, and discover how to communicate in ways that support and are accepted by today’s organizations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Emerging college graduates and early career professionals looking to build their network and successfully prepare for their careers.
Students will have the opportunity to network with fellow attendees after the event to build connections and practice the skills they just learned.
Career Prep Conference Flyer.pdf